meetMED and Clima-Med exploring synergies for future collaboration
Last week, the meetMED project was invited to participate in the Clima-MED Workshop on the Action Plans for Access to Sustainable Energy and for Climate (PAAEDCs) held at the Centre of Training and Decentralisation Support (CFAD) in Tunis, Tunisia. The workshop was an occasion for meetMED and Clima-Med to explore the synergies between the two […]Read more
NATIONAL REEE STRATEGIES
– Supporting the development and implementation of EE and RES policies in the Mediterranean region whilst harmonising them.
– Updating relevant existing monitoring tools
PROFESSIONAL AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
– Developing transnational technical and vocational training packages on specific topics, relying on existing successful trainings.
– Focus on energy audits in industrial
REEE SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
– Mapping market structure in order to mitigate investment risks for RES and EE technologies as well as their market potential areas with higher impact on local economy and job creation.
MEETMED FOR THE UFM REEE PLATFORM
– Adequately supporting the UfM REEE platform through an efficient dissemination campaign on the importance of energy transition, including organising relevant events.