MEDENER Secretary General presents the meetMED Project at the 2nd UfM Energy and Climate Business Forum
The 2nd UfM Energy and Climate Business Forum was held in Lisbon, Portugal on 18 July 2019. Organised by the Union for the Mediterranean together with the Portuguese Ministry of Environment and Energy Transition and the Portuguese Energy Agency (ADENE), the event specifically focused on “Supporting local authorities in their efforts towards the energy transition” […]Read more
NATIONAL REEE STRATEGIES
– Supporting the development and implementation of EE and RES policies in the Mediterranean region whilst harmonising them.
– Updating relevant existing monitoring tools
PROFESSIONAL AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
– Developing transnational technical and vocational training packages on specific topics, relying on existing successful trainings.
– Focus on energy audits in industrial
REEE SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
– Mapping market structure in order to mitigate investment risks for RES and EE technologies as well as their market potential areas with higher impact on local economy and job creation.
MEETMED FOR THE UFM REEE PLATFORM
– Adequately supporting the UfM REEE platform through an efficient dissemination campaign on the importance of energy transition, including organising relevant events.