Call for proposals for the Provision of Communication Services
meetMED is an EU-funded project aims to contribute to enhancing the energy security of beneficiary countries (namely Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia) while fostering their transition to low carbon economy, thereby contributing to more stable, efficient, competitive and climate-resilient socioeconomic contexts. Launched in 2021, meetMED second phase activities aim at strengthening the implementation of EE measures and improving countries’ energy mix focusing on building and appliances’ sectors through a multiscale, multi-partner and inclusive approach at local and regional levels, thereby fostering regional cooperation.
The second phase of the project is implemented by the Mediterranean Association of the National Agencies for Energy Management (MEDENER) in partnership with the Regional Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE).
The purpose of this Long-Term Agreement (LTA) is to identify and select service providers for producing communication and visibility materials for meetMED project.
These services, details available in the RFP, shall be provided in line with EU visibility guidelines and in coordination with meetMED communication team. The items requested shall reflect project identity and be in general harmony and consistency both within each other and within the designs.
The purpose of this Arrangement is to facilitate the implementation of meetMED activities by ensuring the timely engagement of a service provider for graphic design, printing, video production of materials and documents:
1. To facilitate the implementation of communication services including design creation, printing of visual art products of various kinds, video production, events equipment…etc.
2. To shorten the turnaround time to complete the needed communication services assignments and allows for shorter processing and procurement time.
- Request for Proposal (click to download)
- Date: November 10, 2021 1:00 PM EGYPT Time Zone
- Time: 1.00pm (Local Time)